Friday, July 22, 2011

something to test out

so i wanted to start this blog just to see of i could make it happen, you know? but i am really falling behind on
my goals. i havent really posted any really scene i made the blog.   so this is what i did to day!


I woke up to my boyfriend's mom on the phone, telling him to have me ready to go swimming with her at like 8:00. i really didnt want to go, i had been up the night before really late working on math homework. ugh, i really dont like math. :(
   i fell back asleep and work up again around 12:00... (yeah, i know, i'm really bad about sleeping in)
then i watched Made on MTV for awhile. i had to take my cuz home, so i did that. ate dinner and now i am surffing the internet for things to wright about. A great euphonious in every box. ummm. i dont know. well... im going to waitch more tv lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm 20 years old and about to start my 3rd year in college. My dream job is to own a 5 star B&B one day.

Search This Blog