Saturday, July 23, 2011

If i won 5 million or more, what would i spend it on.

  1. A really BIG HOUSE, like 20-room, 26 bath sized house. with a 5 star rating. a maid for almost everything 
  2. because i wouldn't be able to clean it all by myself.
  3. move everyone into it that wants to (my family)
  4. set aside lots of CD's and invest in stocks and bonds.
  5. have lots of kids! and adopt some, and have a foster care kids too.
  6. trust funds for my kids,only for college.
  7. get hair extensions! 20 inches!
  8. a NICE car for me and Jaxon, my boyfriend
  9. a NEW car for my close family members with car ins. for the next 10 years?

i cant list any more... its making me sad. thinking about how much $ i dont have to get these things, ugh, ok i'm done wishing for the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm 20 years old and about to start my 3rd year in college. My dream job is to own a 5 star B&B one day.

Search This Blog