Saturday, July 16, 2011

•Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself



1. I'm named after 20 people and i have 3 named after me.
2. I really like Dr. Pepper
3. I dont like meat all that much   i'd rather have a salad
4. I'm the youngest of brothers and also of my generation in my family
5. I wish that i had went to A.E. and not regular high school. i would be done with college by now.
6. I wish i would have been a Cheerleader my Sr. year of high school and not just my Jr. year.
7. I LOVE THE COLOR PINK!!!!!  
8. i like to randomly dance.
9. i have been dating my boyfriend for 3 years.
10. i think that if i ever lost him, i would become a nun.    for real.
11. i want to have alot of kids  5-6 of them?
12. I have home work that i should be doing right now.
13. I a have a puppy named princess precious.
14. she is my 1st dog.
15.i want to own a B&B one day

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm 20 years old and about to start my 3rd year in college. My dream job is to own a 5 star B&B one day.

Search This Blog